Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – Electrolysis Blocks
This webinar covers the simulation of new ProMax process blocks for simulating hydrogen production from water by Electrolysis, including three types of electrolyzers which can be modeled (Alkaline Water, Polymer Electrolyte Membrane, and High Temperature) along with some basic theory. The properties required for and calculated by the block will be discussed. Then an Alkaline Water Electrolyzer (AWE) will be simulated from scratch along with a generic “Balance of Plant”. Custom Polarization Curves and their configuration are be demonstrated. Finally, special properties related to Polymer Electrolyte Membrane (PEM) and High Temperature or Solid Oxide electrolyzers are discussed.
Access to ProMax is not needed for this webinar, which will take approximately 1 hour. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- Types of Electrolyzers and Process Blocks Available in ProMax 6.0
- Basic Electrolyzer Theory
- Available specifications and calculated property options
- Construction of a Simple Alkaline Water Electrolysis facility
- Special Items for Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Electrolysis
- Special Items for High Temperature Electrolysis