Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – Renewable Diesel
This webinar introduces renewable diesel production modeling in ProMax.
The new ProMax capabilities for modeling distillate fuel production from renewable feeds will be discussed. The session will introduce fundamentals of renewable fuel processing including feed characterization, reaction process chemistry, and reactor design. The session will culminate in the review of a renewable diesel process model with insights on production optimization. Access to ProMax is not needed for this webinar, which will take approximately 1.5 hours. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- Introduction to renewable fuels market factors, process, and chemistry
- Characterization of renewable feedstocks in ProMax
- Triglyceride Reactor Model: Simplified model review
- Vegetable Oil Reactor Model: Renewable diesel hydroprocessing reactors/reaction pathways
- Dewaxing Reactor Model: Dewaxing/cold flow property improvement
- Soybean Oil Hydroprocessing Unit Model: Modeling renewable diesel process