Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – ProMax Automation Tools
This webinar provides attendees with a demonstration on using key ProMax tools that can be used to automate and optimize process simulations, including the Scenario Tool, Specifiers, Solvers, and User Values. Access to ProMax is not needed for this session, which will take approximately 2 hours. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- Scenario Tool - A case-study generation capability linked to Microsoft Excel
- Simple Specifiers - Analogous to feed forward controllers
- Simple Solvers - Analogous to feedback controllers
- User Values - Can be used to create and store custom user-created variables, which can be referenced in Specifiers and Solvers
- These tools will be used to improve an amine sweetening unit simulation