Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – Alkylation
This course covers the steps in modelling HF and Sulfuric Acid Alkylation units using ProMax. Access to ProMax is not needed for this webinar, which will take 2 hours. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- General Overview of Alkylation
- Vapor-Liquid-Liquid Phase Equilibria for HF and Sulfuric Acid Systems
- ALKY Reactor Block and Parameters
- Alkylate Properties (RON, RVP, C9+, and D86)
- Reactor and Acid Circulation Loops
- HF Alkylation Fractionators
- Sulfuric Acid Alkylation Refrigeration Loop and Fractionators
- HF Acid Regeneration