Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – Acid Gas Injection
This course covers the steps in modelling, analyzing, and optimizing acid gas injection via ProMax. Access to ProMax is not needed for this webinar, which will take 1.5 hours. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- Acid Gas Injection Process Overview
- Water Solubility in Acid Gases
- Appropriate Thermodynamic Packages
- Preventing Hydrate Formation
- Modelling Injection using Pipeline Block