Training Course Agendas
All of our training courses are provided at no charge.
These course agendas are a representation of the course material presented for the specific classes. All material is subject to change depending on the specific needs of the clients at each course.
BRE 600: Webinar – Sour Water Strippers
This course covers the steps in modelling, analyzing, and optimizing a sour water stripper via ProMax. Access to ProMax is not needed for this webinar, which will take 1.5 hours. The webinar is hosted over WebEx, and information on how to connect to the session will be provided after registration. For more information about a particular BRE 600: Webinar course please
- General Overview of Sour Water Stripping
- Kettle Reboilers vs. Thermosiphons
- Reflux Drums vs. Pump-around Loops
- Ideal Stage vs. Mass and Heat Transfer Columns
- HCN and Phenol
- Component Trapping and Purging
- Two Stage Sour Water Strippers