Bachelor’s in Accounting or related field.
We are looking for a skilled Staff Accountant to perform a wide range of accounting and bookkeeping tasks. This position is dynamic and includes
a variety of responsibility in a multi-company environment. A successful Staff Accountant will ensure that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively.
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Reconcile accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits and general ledger postings.
- Coordinate new hire paperwork and process new hire reports.
- Insure compliance with employee health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
- Insure compliance with worker’s comp requirements.
- Timely preparation of payroll.
- Prepare and maintain accounting documents and records.
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Monitor and reconcile credit card balances.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management upon request.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
- Proficient in QuickBooks Enterprise.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications - Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.