Gathering and Compression
Oil and Gas Gathering
The ProMax® GIS Tool™ allows for fast, easy modeling of single or multiphase gathering systems. Whether designing a new system or tying in new feeds to an existing system, the GIS Tool gives the user the ability to make better decisions faster than ever before.
- Use inputs from GIS data or Google Earth files. Formats include (.kmz, .kml, .shp, or .xyz)
- Import information to ProMax for quick and easy model creation
- Analyze system performance and improvements for single or multiphase systems
- Optimize node pressure to debottleneck or improve system performance
- Tie the gathering system into other system models
ProMax provides complete solutions to all your midstream needs, including compression stations.
- Model multistage compressor stations with ease
- Use set efficiencies or real performance curves for improved accuracy
- Centrifugal or Reciprocating compressors available
- Predict liquids knock-out and condensate formation
- Optimize interstage pressures using ProMax Solvers
- Model acid gas injection systems with certainty